빅토리아주 멜번에 있는 통역전문회사에서 Interstate 한국어 통역사를 모집하오니 관심있으신 분은 많은 지원 바랍니다.
자세한 내용은 아래에 있는 모집회사 안내문을 참조하시기 바랍니다.
My names Ashley and I work for VITS, a Victorian based interpreting and translating company.
We work with interpreters who provide a very important service to clients with limited English skills.
With the help of an interpreter, people with limited English skills are able to communicate effectively in situations like doctor appointments, legal settings, setting up electricity for their homes, seeking employment or attending a parent teacher interview.
VITS is currently seeking individuals who speak both Korean and English who would be interested in starting an interpreting career interstate or within Victoria.
I have attached an application form for your review and a bit more information on what we offer below.
Please feel free to email any questions you may have or forward on the details of anyone you think may be interested.
VITS provides services across a range of languages and dialects to federal and state government departments, community based organisations, hospitals, schools and police stations in metropolitan Melbourne and regional Victoria.
What we offer
· Telephone Interpreting that allows you to choose when you want to take calls and allows you to work interstate
· Jobs across metropolitan Melbourne and regional Victoria
· Opportunity for you to manage your own diary – choose the appointments that suit you
· Career development opportunities
· Wide range of clients
In addition, we have a number of gender specific requirements so strongly encourage females to apply for these i.e. maternal and child health, specialist health assignments, etc.
What we require from the interpreter
· NAATI accreditation is preferred but not essential for Korean interpreters
· Proof of right to work in Australia (Australian passport, citizenship certificate, etc.)
· A valid Australian Business Number (ABN)
· A current police check and working with children check (these can be obtained at a later stage if you don’t currently have them)
· A current CV and accompanying reference letters/contact details ( references do not have to be interpreting related)
Interested? To download our application form, please visit www.vits.com.au/recruitment.
For further information please contact our recruitment team on 9280 1941 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contractor Management Officer
T: 03 9280 1941
Victorian Interpreting & Translating Service
Level 7, 620 Bourke Street, Melbourne 3000, Australia